Emerson's daddy's birthday was also this weekend. GG and Granddad were in town to celebrate, and we had a wonderful weekend. I don't think we'll have to eat all week after all of the delicious meals that we had! On Saturday night, we had dinner at a neighborhood restaurant. Anyone familiar with Soulard knows that the brewery is just down the road, making Budweiser a very popular beverage, but contrary to what Aunt Carolyn says, her daddy and I think Emmy has about another 20 years of milk before she gets any!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Emerson's daddy's birthday was also this weekend. GG and Granddad were in town to celebrate, and we had a wonderful weekend. I don't think we'll have to eat all week after all of the delicious meals that we had! On Saturday night, we had dinner at a neighborhood restaurant. Anyone familiar with Soulard knows that the brewery is just down the road, making Budweiser a very popular beverage, but contrary to what Aunt Carolyn says, her daddy and I think Emmy has about another 20 years of milk before she gets any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment