Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snow Days, Super Bowl & Swimming





























We had a great December and January - Christmas and then Emmy's birthday kept us busy! Since then, we've had more snow than I can ever remember. The kids loved it, especially since we were all snowed in for Daddy's birthday! They managed to find every one of their toys that day though!








After a great dinner for grandpa's birthday, we all went back to grandma & grandpa's to watch the Super Bowl. Bryce didn't care what was happening with the game but enjoyed playing with his sister and cousins.








Emerson continues to progress in swim lessons and she still loves it. I may be giving her too much praise though as she got out of the pool the other week and said, "I'm really proud of me."








The kids love going to watch "the boys" play basketball. We had them all over for lunch after church last week and Emerson can't stop talking about her new best friends. Next week is the state tournament...go Knights!








No comments: