I am a true believer that Christmas activities should occur all year long, so I was thrilled to find out that the Christmas Carol Train Tour was in town. It was here to promote the new movie coming out this winter from Disney. Jeff was out of town, so Em and I went and had even more fun than I was expecting. In one picture, Em is playing in the 'snow'. We also got to walk through different exhibits on the train cars, and we saw a 3D preview of the movie. It's the classic Christmas Carol tale, but it looks like it is going to be a great version!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Christmas in August
I am a true believer that Christmas activities should occur all year long, so I was thrilled to find out that the Christmas Carol Train Tour was in town. It was here to promote the new movie coming out this winter from Disney. Jeff was out of town, so Em and I went and had even more fun than I was expecting. In one picture, Em is playing in the 'snow'. We also got to walk through different exhibits on the train cars, and we saw a 3D preview of the movie. It's the classic Christmas Carol tale, but it looks like it is going to be a great version!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment