Emerson and Ben both had a fun time at the parade in Mascoutah this past weekend. Emerson's grandparents have great friends that live only a couple of blocks from the parade route, so we all met there and enjoyed the festivities. Emerson and Ben are already competing for candy, but I think the thrill is mostly just racing and picking it up.
Monday, August 3, 2009
We love parades!
Emerson and Ben both had a fun time at the parade in Mascoutah this past weekend. Emerson's grandparents have great friends that live only a couple of blocks from the parade route, so we all met there and enjoyed the festivities. Emerson and Ben are already competing for candy, but I think the thrill is mostly just racing and picking it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I ADORE the lollipop picture with Em's lips pursed. She really seems to be cherishing her treat:)
Post a Comment